Beth travels the globe to help others and herself transform. Through YogaFit trainings, speaking engagements and spiritual journey work, Beth is committed to helping you be your best self. Check back often to find where Beth is headed to next, and join her! We hope to see you soon.
This journey to personal well-being will showcase a thoughtfully curated collection of experiences centered on self-care and healthy cuisine, shared within a supportive community just 35 minutes from Washington, DC. The weekend celebration will offer three ways to participate with a VIP Overnight Package, Day Package, or Virtual Access opportunity. The weekend kicks off with VIP Access Only event reception and dinner on Friday evening. On Saturday, guests will start the day with a Group Sound Bath and Meditation and continue the day with various sessions of their choice. Between sessions, guests can take part in yoga, walks, or meditation breaks. Sunday will also include a selection of sessions and wrap-up with a brunch.
The Dejia Harmony Global Wellness Celebration leaders include an elite roster of acclaimed speakers, healers, and practitioners:
• Brian Hazelgren, keynote speaker, Globally recognized expert in business planning, corporate strategy, entrepreneurship, and more
• Hon K. Lee, LAC, Dipl.OM, DMQ, DAOM, Doctor of Acupuncture
• Edward Group III, Founder of the Global Healing Center
• Beth Shaw, Visionary, entrepreneur, author, and yogi
• Aihan Kuhn CMD, OBT - healer and master of Tai Chi
• Marcelle Hanish, FNP-BC, LAc Licensed Acupuncturist
• Mary Frances Hartley, Nutritionist
Join me, won't you?
Beth Shaw is available for select speaking and writing engagements.
Contact us for availability and schedule.